Welcome to the London coffee brand!
London coffee company was founded in 1975 by Benjamin Fernandez in London with a vision to create a coffee brand that celebrates the artistry and craftsmanship of coffee-making while promoting sustainability and positive impact within the coffee industry. We are passionate about crafting exceptional coffee experiences that delight and inspire coffee lovers around the world.
Now 390+Coffee stores across Japan, China, the UK, North America, Canada, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UAE, India, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Brazil, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Vietnam, Thailand Etc.
Why choose a business in Coffee industry?
- All Cash business.
- One-time investment
- Low Manpower cost, low operating cost.
- Recession-proof (how hard the recession hit,
- People can’t stop drinking coffee.
- 365 days of revenue
- Negligible seasonality – 12-month business
- Is relevant in all communities and economic climates.
- Is a fundamental service, the doctor advises.
- Doesn’t change or get obsolete with technology upgrades.
- Have low non-perishable inventory requirements.
- Cannot be outsourced.
- Is about making people feel good about themselves.
- Very low competition – Social Barrier.
- Second thing to drink after water worldwide.
- Coffee industry is increasing because Consumption is increasing.
- Community Gathering Place
Why choose a London coffee franchise?
- Tie up with Zomato, Swingy, and like apps
- Collaboration with YouTubers, influencers, and celebs
- Offering Promo Codes
- Offering Various discounts and vouchers like birthday discounts, student discounts, anniversaries, festive discounts, etc
- Regular, and frequent customers
- Location assistance / Site approval.
- store Architect, Designs, Layout, Etc.
- Diamond Inspired Designs (Walls, Ceilings, Furniture, etc).
- Legal Obligation/license procurement
Franchise Business Operations
- Pre-opening and going operational assistance to franchisees.
- Implements and assists with all operational programs and procedures, including the First London Coffee store Opening program.
- Schedules personalized visits to existing coffee stores
- Conducts regularly scheduled phone calls to discuss service, retail, and training needs.
- Hosts the annual franchise Convention for all franchisees.
- Provides in-house training in the London Coffee stores
- Trained in customer service and London coffee store operations.
- Tie up with top Hair & beauty industry leaders to train on current trends and techniques.
- Grand Opening Ceremony – Our PR company will organize the grand opening day for your London Coffee store.
- POS – Billing Software – We have billing software that we have taken from the world’s largest store software company. We will share the same software with you for your billing.
Innovative marketing offers, strategies, campaigns, local marketing support, digital presence, influencer marketing, training, education, and market research are essential for success.
Our operating Business Models include:
Franchisee invests & Franchisee runs the operations. Franchisee will take care of all the operational expenses like Rent, Salary, Electricity, Telecom, Maintenance, store Consumption, etc., and will pay 6% of revenue or Rs.60000/- Fix Royalty Per Month, whichever is higher, to the Company.
Franchisee Invests & Company run the operations. The company will take care of all the operational expenses, including All Expenses Rent, Salary, Electricity, Telecom, Maintenance, store Consumption, etc., and the company will pay a minimum guarantee of 2% of the total franchise investment Amount per Month or 25% of the Net Profit of the store per month, whichever is higher, to the franchisee.
The total franchise cost is between ₹25 to ₹90 lakhs, depending on the store location and store area. The franchise cost includes the cost of equipment and the expenses for the interior, which should roughly take around ₹4000 Per sq feet
London Coffee Franchise Cost Amount
- Area Required: 500-600 Sq. Ft.
- Investment: INR 15 Lacs
- Franchise Fee: INR. 5Lacs + Tax
- Approximate income: INR 15 to 20 Lacs per Year
- Area Required: 1000-1200 Sq. Ft.
- Investment: INR 40 Lacs
- Franchise Fee: INR 10 Lacs + Tax
- Approximate income: INR 30-36 Lacs per Year
- Area Required: 1800-2000 Sq. Ft.
- Investment: INR 60 Lacs
- Franchise Fee: INR 20 Lacs + Tax
- Approximate income: INR 40-50 Lacs per Year
- Area Required: 3000-4000 Sq. Ft.
- Investment: INR 1.5 Crore
- Franchise Fee: INR 30 Lakhs + Tax
- Approximate income: INR 60 to 80 Lacs per Year
Franchisee Steps to Opening-
A prospective partner initiates a franchise inquiry, receives a franchise kit, completes the franchise form, and pays the due diligence license fee (5 Lacs or 1000 rs per sq. ft.). They meet the New Business Development Manager and interview a Senior Manager. A mutual agreement is signed, and the franchisee receives a fee payment. The franchisee shortlists a site, gets approval from the company, and the architect is assigned. Two key people receive 2-3 weeks of training, new staff recruitment, and training. The store is ready for inauguration and the grand opening of a London coffee store.
The official web address www.londoncoffeefranchise.com
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.